Thursday, July 11, 2013

A glimpse into the mind of a food hungry Vietnamese American

I've been told time and time again to start a blog, open a bakery, open a restaurant, start selling these goodies.  So here I am starting my very first blog and what is it going to be about? FOOD the one thing I am obsessed with 24/7 and maybe some random rants about beauty or life thrown in there too.  Being raised Vietnamese of course I love and cook Vietnamese food.  But being raised and living in San Diego, CA I am a huge lover of Mexican food.  Also recently I have had to the pleasure of getting a SENTRI card which allows me to enter the U.S. with lightening speed from Mexico.  I have made Tijuana my new food adventure.  Dating a wonderful man who happens to be Mexican we get the of joy visiting his mother in TJ. We have been taken to all these amazing food spots. Which I will write more about in my blog as time goes by along with recipes which I have adapted from these awesome places.  I hope you all enjoy the madness that is my mind on FOOD.


*Melanie*

No comments:

Post a Comment